Tuesday

So. I'm back. There was an episode with my administrator. A scuffle if you will. It turned ugly. I lunged at him with the intent to strangle him. And the little bastard kicked a table in front of me. I fell right through it. It's a glass top table. I had to get thirty seven stitches in my abdomen. And I broke my left arm. The good news is, the hospital has plenty of stationary for me to write things down on. Or had, anyway. I requisitioned a whole stack for my own personal use.

I'm writing this post in between letters to the hospital administrator. They treated me with complete disrespect, and I'm going to let them know about it.

As for my administrator. The communist little bastard. Sneaky like a Chinaman too. He may prove useful, but I'm keeping an eye on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment