Scorched Earth

Now they're saying Mexican smugglers started the fires in Arizona.

Click This Blue Underlined Thing, I guess is how it works.

I for one believe this has gone on far too long. First they're sneaking into this country, taking our jobs away from us. Then they start bleeding us dry with all the education and the free health care. Then we have to have stupid ass habla espanol menus when I go to the bank even though my bank knows I don't speak Spanish, and wouldn't want to, ever. English is just fine with me, thanks.

Now they're burning us down. When will Washington see that this is an act of war. Washington probably should have given them California when they had a chance, but now its war. We're off fighting in the deserts halfway around the world, and we're ignoring some serious enemies to the south. Don't you know that they support terrorists too?

Its like when I used to live in Texas. (Anybody that knows me personally knows that I give Texas a lot of guff for being a hee-haw inbred cesspool of intellectual decrepitude, but they aren't so bad considering the other states that are ruining this country...I'm looking at you California and Massachusetts). Anyway, I was living in this run down little house, with a tiny little lawn and a scrawny mesquite tree in the front yard. Mexican comes by one day says he can trim that tree for twenty bucks. I think that's a fine deal. I was younger then, and didn't realize that he was probably an illegal.

So I pay him the money. And next thing he's inside, wants a drink. I say sure, there's Lone Star beer in the fridge. He says he wants a Corona. I say that I can't afford imports. I'm starting to get angry now, he's disrespecting American beer. Disrespecting America is serious business. And I was always brought up to take what you get and like it, or else next time you're ungrateful little ass won't get anything at all. I say well, there's tap water there too you ungrateful bastard. He takes the beer. Then he asks me if I have anything to eat. I say shut the hell up I'm trying to watch my taped copy of Geraldo Rivera getting hit in the face with a chair. I hear the door slam. Then the next thing I know, I smell smoke. I think the punk is smoking a cigarette in my house. No, its worse, my house is on fire, and the little sneaky bastard immigrant set it. I evacuate the premises and the illegal is nowhere to be found...I figure he was off spending my twenty dollars on Coronas at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment